VEGAS Pro 21 - On Sale Now!
DISCLOSURE: Movie Studio Zen is supported by its audience. When you purchase through links on this site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Solved Software Build for Vegas Pro 13 and Magix Product Support Forum

Hello Everyone,

I have Vegas Pro 13.0, build 453, 64 Bit. I have no immediate plans to upgrade to Vegas Pro 14 but want to keep my installation current. I will upgrade the software to version 14 once I have mastered what I have, for newer Vegas features, etc.

1. Is there a new build for the Vegas Pro 13 software?

On the old Sony Support website, I was able to find the latest Studio build information easily but I'm having trouble finding that information for Vegas Pro or a Vegas Pro forum on the Magix Website (I love the software information, support and tutorials found here on MovieStudioZen so please do not misunderstand my question.).

2. Is there a Magix Vegas Pro product support forum as well?

Thanks

Carter
Last Edit:26 Dec 2016 18:34 by carterscj

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Hi Carter

Build #453 was the final build version ever released by Sony for Vegas Pro 13.
This is the exact same version I have and am still using.

Magix did release another build version for Vegas Pro 13, however it does not add or fix anything and is not recommended to download.
It was simply a "legal" update to change name from Sony to Magix.

Update function in all existing Sony programs no longer works, because Sony has shut up shop.
If you ever need to re-download an older version for any Sony program, you can do so from this Archive.
download.sonymediasoftware.com/current/

Yes there is a new Magix Vegas Support Forum and it is great!
I am on there almost everyday and like to read what other people are discussing - it is an invaluable resource.
www.vegascreativesoftware.info/us/
Click FORUM at top of page this link sends you to and then select which sub-forum you want to enter.

I posted a detailed message a few months ago on the MSZ Forum, that lists all the new Magix controlled websites related to Vegas and other products.
www.moviestudiozen.com/forum/announcements/1077-vegas-pro-movie-studio-and-sony-software-forums-are-now-located-on-new-magix-controlled-websites

Regards
Derek
ℹī¸ Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
Unplugging is the best way to find solutions to your problems. If you would like to share some love, post a customer testimonial or make a donation.
Last Edit:26 Dec 2016 18:42 by DoctorZen

Thanks Derek for the information and quick response.

I will check-out the VegasCreativeSoftware info forum.

Take care.

Carter

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Moderators: DoctorZen
Time to create page: 0.832 seconds