VEGAS Pro 21 - On Sale Now!
DISCLOSURE: Movie Studio Zen is supported by its audience. When you purchase through links on this site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Solved Vegas Pro 14 Error 0x00000094 [igdlh64.inf_amd64_9f310939ec1eebf9\igdrcl64.dll]

Problem Description
Application Name: VEGAS Pro
Application Version: Version 14.0 (Build 271) 64-bit
Problem: Unmanaged Exception (0xc0000094)
Fault Module: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\igdlh64.inf_amd64_9f310939ec1eebf9\igdrcl64.dll
Fault Address: 0x00007FFA70E876A9
Fault Offset: 0x00000000000876A9

I have Sony Vegas Pro 14 Steam Version and i already restart my computer for many times but it won't work. Someone on forum said it was ASIO Problem, but i don't know how to follow up this problem. Someone help pls. Thanks
Last Edit:15 Sep 2020 11:22 by namakuabian

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Hi namakuabian - Welcome to the MSZ Forum :)

Your problem is being caused by this:
Fault Module: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\igdlh64.inf_amd64_9f310939ec1eebf9\igdrcl64.dll

This is a faulty AMD Driver.

There are 2 things I recommend you try, to fix this problem.
1. Download and install the latest AMD Drivers for your AMD Graphics Card and/or AMD CPU.
You can get the latest AMD Drivers from here:
www.amd.com/en/support

2. If installing the latest AMD Drivers does not fix your problem, you need to remove the conflicting detached monitor drivers.
Another user on the official Vegas Forums had the exact same problem as yourself.
Scroll to the bottom of this forum post and find the reply made by LupineDream.
He has provided instructions on how to uninstall the conflicting drivers.
www.vegascreativesoftware.info/us/forum/resolved-vegas-pro-16-0-crash-on-startup--112950/

Let me know how you go and which solution worked for you !

Regards
Derek
ℹ️ Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
Unplugging is the best way to find solutions to your problems. If you would like to share some love, post a customer testimonial or make a donation.
Last Edit:15 Sep 2020 11:23 by DoctorZen

Hey, Thanks for replying.

The first one is i am not using AMD for Graphics driver or Processor. So should i just jump to the second metode? (I already update my nvdia driver)

Yes. Follow second method.

It looks like what has happened, is your computer thinks there should be an AMD Graphics Card installed and can't find it.
If you read the first message in the forum thread I gave you a link for, that original user simply deleted the problem folder and that fixed the problem!
So you could try that first - it may be that simple!

If it doesn't work, it might be best to RESTORE the deleted folder, then try Method 2.

Another thing I recommend you try, is a full program reset of Vegas.
www.moviestudiozen.com/doctor-zen-faq/573-how-to-reset-sony-software-to-default-settings#a1
ℹ️ Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
Unplugging is the best way to find solutions to your problems. If you would like to share some love, post a customer testimonial or make a donation.

Hi Bro!

Thanks for following up my problem, you are life saver. So, i just deleted the file of the problem (not the folder) and it really works.

Cool :)

Thanks for reporting back with the solution that worked !!!
Last Edit:15 Sep 2020 23:24 by DoctorZen

UPDATE: SAME PROBLEM FOR VEGAS PRO 18

Thanks very much for even posting about this!  I ran into a similar problem with Vegas Pro 18, although it was calling the offending file igdrclneo64.dll

ERROR INFO BELOW

Extra Information
   File:                C:\Users\Robert Burton\AppData\Local\VEGAS Pro\18.0\fileio_x64.log 

Problem Description
   Application Name:    VEGAS Pro
   Application Version: Version 18.0 (Build 527)
   Problem:             Unmanaged Exception (0xc0000005)
   Fault Module:        C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\ki127593.inf_amd64_ed2c4fec65c395dc\igdrclneo64.dll
   Fault Address:       0x00007FFFDF4FEE5F
   Fault Offset:        0x000000000019EE5F

Fault Process Details
   Process Path:        C:\Program Files\VEGAS\VEGAS Pro 18.0\vegas180.exe
   Process Version:     Version 18.0 (Build 527)
   Process Description: VEGAS Pro
   Process Image Date:  2021-05-04 (Tue May 04) 00:45:44

I simply removed the offending file (not the containing folder \ki127593.inf_amd64_ed2c4fec65c395dc) and that did the trick.

THANKS AGAIN!
The following user(s) said Thank You: DoctorZen

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Moderators: DoctorZen
Time to create page: 1.130 seconds