VEGAS Pro 21 - On Sale Now!
DISCLOSURE: Movie Studio Zen is supported by its audience. When you purchase through links on this site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Solved Intermittent rendering problem producing black frames

Replied by Andy TR on topic Intermittent rendering problem producing black frames

Posted 28 Feb 2024 03:48 #11
If there's no significant quality loss from .MOV to .mp4 then that's the easy option.
I never have problems with that format and converting is no big problem so it seems sensible.
Thanks for all your help - it's a huge deal to know there's someone out there willing to try and resolve these things.
(I didn't realise .MOV is an Apple format otherwise I would have been less surprised at the problems :). )
by Andy TR

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by DoctorZen on topic Intermittent rendering problem producing black frames

Posted 28 Feb 2024 11:18 #12

If there's no significant quality loss from .MOV to .mp4 then that's the easy option.

The "Production" preset in Handbrake is designed for video editing, which means there is no quality loss.
ℹ️ Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
Unplugging is the best way to find solutions to your problems. If you would like to share some love, post a customer testimonial or make a donation.

Replied by Andy TR on topic Intermittent rendering problem producing black frames

Posted 28 Feb 2024 21:12 #13
Cool - problem solved :). Thanks again.
Last Edit:04 Mar 2024 20:36 by Andy TR
The following user(s) said Thank You: DoctorZen

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Moderators: DoctorZen
Time to create page: 0.741 seconds