VEGAS Pro 21 - On Sale Now!
DISCLOSURE: Movie Studio Zen is supported by its audience. When you purchase through links on this site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Solved Update Sony Vegas Pro 13

• bartli
  • bartli's Avatar Offline Topic Author
  • Zen Newbie
  • Zen Newbie
  • Thank you received: 1

Update Sony Vegas Pro 13 was created by bartli

Posted 10 Jul 2015 21:55 #1
Hi Derek
Do you have some Insider knowledge of an update this year for Sony Vegas pro 13?
Regards Peter
by bartli

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by DoctorZen on topic Update Sony Vegas Pro 13

Posted 11 Jul 2015 00:44 #2
Hi Peter

No I have no insider knowledge.
Anyone that does would have signed a non-disclosure agreement. If they broke this they could get in a lot of legal/financial trouble.

However on an intuitive level I suspect that a new version of Movie Studio Platinum and Vegas Pro maybe released soon to coincide with the release of Windows 10. I remember when Windows 8 was released, some new versions of Sony software emerged very soon afterwards.

I also like putting puzzles together, and am suspicious that a totally new type of Vegas Pro may be released instead.
A new version that is compatible with Apple OS and Windows OS.
My guess is that it would be part of the newer Catalyst Range, which has been built from the ground up on completely new architecture.
I have written about my suspicions here:
www.moviestudiozen.com/forum/vegas-pro/528-should-i-upgrade-from-vegas-pro-12-pro-13#2024

Regards
Derek.
ℹī¸ Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
Unplugging is the best way to find solutions to your problems. If you would like to share some love, post a customer testimonial or make a donation.
Last Edit:14 Jul 2015 00:46 by DoctorZen

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Moderators: DoctorZen
Time to create page: 0.732 seconds