VEGAS Pro 21 - On Sale Now!
DISCLOSURE: Movie Studio Zen is supported by its audience. When you purchase through links on this site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Solved Serial number for NewBlueFX Transitions 5 Ultimate for Vegas Movie Studio Suite 16

Just got the MS 16 suite. It really seems to be a nice upgrade from 14.
I tested it and it was 16secs quicker than MS 14 when rendering a plain 15sec 4k vid.
It was also 7 secs faster than Vegas Pro 14 same vid each time. And I rebooted my computer between tests, and only ran whatever program I was testing.
But, I have a seeming mystery going on.
As I'm downloading and activating NewBlueFX packages, I noticed Transitions 5 Ultimate showed up on the NewBlue App manager, but no serial was included
in the MS suite email. OK, Titler Pro 7 Express was included and so was serial for that. Interestingly, NewBlueFX "Supreme Package" was included, along with
serial. I tried to find that in google search, and nothing turns up. Thus Transitions 5 is still up on the App Manager, but no serial number is found in email.
Any ideas???
Mahalo, Coe

*Moderator Edit: I have change the Subject line to reflect your actual question.
Last Edit:07 Mar 2019 18:28 by HawaiianEye

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Hi HawaiianEye

I have not bought the Suite version of Vegas Movie Studio 16 myself, because I already own the complete NewBlueFX Total FX suite of products.
So I don't know what the sales email for Vegas Movie Studio Suite 16 looks like.

There is one simple thing for you to check.
Does NBFX Transitions 5 Ultimate work in Vegas Movie Studio Platinum 16 ?
If it is working and showing as activated, there is no need for a Serial Number and no problem to solve.
The other serial numbers for NBFX may have activated Transitions 5 Ultimate.

I can tell you more after you report back with your test result.

Regards
Derek
ℹ️ Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
Unplugging is the best way to find solutions to your problems. If you would like to share some love, post a customer testimonial or make a donation.
Last Edit:07 Mar 2019 18:27 by DoctorZen

Yes, as you can see by the next problem you're helping me with....Gots ta get MV16 kicking 1st!
But, fyi, the NBFX app manager is telling me the Transitions 5 is not authorized, and is awaiting the serial. Which wasn't sent.
I never heard of the other mentioned NBFX Ultimate product, in which had corresponding serial, and now is verified like the other stuff included in the product email package. So I wonder if it is a last minute replacement for the transitions 5 program?

Have you downloaded vegasmoviestudio16suite_dlm.exe ("download manager") ? From "Select files" there ("please select the components that you want to install now") have you installed the "NewBlue Supreme Package"? Do you have the serial number for that?
See also this thread from Justin Case :)
Last Edit:07 Mar 2019 23:37 by vkmast
The following user(s) said Thank You: DoctorZen

By the looks of the Vegas Movie Studio Suite 16 installer, the Transitions pack is part of the file NewBlue Supreme Package.
If this is true, the Serial number for this will also activate your Transitions.

This is what the installer looks like:

But, fyi, the NBFX app manager is telling me the Transitions 5 is not authorized, and is awaiting the serial.

Forget about the NBFX App Manager for one moment - that does not always tell the true story of what is going on.

I will ask my question a 2nd time...
Does NBFX Transitions 5 Ultimate work in Vegas Movie Studio Platinum 16, without a watermark showing ?
After you get Vegas working, go directly to the Transitions tab.
3D Blow Apart is one of the included transitions.
Overlap 2 videos and drag 3d Blow Apart onto the overlapped area.
If the Transitions pack is activated, there will be no watermark showing.

Included Transitions are listed here:
www.newbluefx.com/products/transitions/transitions-ultimate/
ℹ️ Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
Unplugging is the best way to find solutions to your problems. If you would like to share some love, post a customer testimonial or make a donation.
Attachments:

vkmast; Thanks, You and Derek have given me plenty of ammo to use.
First off, I need to get MS16 up and running. Then, onto this solution..
Mahalo from Maui!

Thanks Doc, for the direction in getting a handle on this.
The interesting thing, When I asked you before purchase, if it will be able to use some of the previous addons I purchased, you mentioned it was free to use,
so just download and see. Which I did. And I saw no problems. It ran everything I tested!
But once I purchased, and installed the serial, into the product, (which was already running fine) the problem started. I uninstalled and reinstalled. I even uninstalled my MS 12 and 14, which never had any problems working side by side.
I even have Vegas Pro 14 suite. ( I don't think I will uninstall that, for future upgrade possibilities ). I absolutely am not suggesting you gave me bad advise!!!
It is perfect!! I just want you to know the telemetry / and history. Thanks for all this help. Number one is getting it up, and running, which is possible as you proved.
Then I'll check out the NewBlueFX mystery. As you can see, on the Manager app, all is not what it seems to be. Package name wise.

These are the DLM items for VMS16 Platinum. As you can see NewBlue Transitions 5 Ultimate is included which does not appear in the Suite DLM. So presumably they are part of the NB Supreme Package.
Last Edit:08 Mar 2019 10:24 by ericlnz
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: DoctorZen

I have asked my contact at Magix to clear up the confusion between the Installers for Vegas Movie Studio Platinum 16 vs Vegas Movie Studio Suite 16.
Using Spock logic, it doesn't make sense that New Blue Transitions 5 Ultimate is 394.22 MB and New Blue Supreme Package is only 179.91 MB.
The Supreme package should be the larger file if it contains more items.

I will report back as soon as I get an answer.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ericlnz

The advertisement for MS 16 Suite, says it include everything Platinum 16 has, plus more.
This is what shows up on the app manager, even though Transitions 5 Ultimate isn't on the
"Please select the components you would like to install" SUITE installer BOX that Derek posted a few posts below.
Compare His installer Box to Ericlnz Platinum installer box.
So my screen grab shows what shows up, even though Transition 5 Ultimate, isn't on the Suite installer box.
It showed up on the app manager. So far, No serial opens it.
Attachments:

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Moderators: DoctorZen
Time to create page: 0.957 seconds