VEGAS Pro 21 - On Sale Now!
DISCLOSURE: Movie Studio Zen is supported by its audience. When you purchase through links on this site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Solved Serial number for NewBlueFX Transitions 5 Ultimate for Vegas Movie Studio Suite 16

@HawaiianEye - It looks like you have downloaded the trial version for Transitions 5 Ultimate in 2017 - this is what has caused some confusion for you.
I recommend you uninstall ALL your New Blue FX products and re-install (very carefully) only what you want to use - please avoid double ups.

I have also received a reply direct from New Blue FX which clarifies everything about all versions of Vegas Movie Studio 16.

Hi Derek,

Vegas Movie Studio 16 (base) does not include any of our plugins.

Vegas Movie Studio 16 Platinum comes with Transitions 5 Ultimate.

Vegas Movie Studio 16 Suite comes with Titler Pro 7 Express (along with the template packs Cinema and Fluid Motion) and the Supreme Package (Transitions 5 Ultimate, Cartoonr Plus, Chroma Key Pro, and Essentials 5 Volume 3).

For the Suite version customers should only have to install and activate TP7 Express and the Supreme Package.

It looks like Wayne somehow got a standalone installer for Transitions 5 Ultimate but he already has this product included with the Supreme Package. Having T5U installed but not activated could definitely cause watermarks. I would recommend that he uninstalls T5U, reinstalls the Supreme Package, logs out and back in to his App Manager, and then retests his transitions.

As to how or why he was delivered the non-bundled version of Transitions 5 Ultimate I cannot speak to that.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Thanks

ℹ️ Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
Unplugging is the best way to find solutions to your problems. If you would like to share some love, post a customer testimonial or make a donation.
The following user(s) said Thank You: vkmast, HawaiianEye

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Thank you for actually getting a response from Vegas!
As I said on the previous page, I uninstalled and reinstalled.
Counted all extras... and everything is there, that you're supposed to receive in the "Suite" version!
I even tested the watermark test, you suggested! This case is closed and solved!
Thanks! Now to figure out why the actual program needs to be reset every time, or it will not load.
But that's the other thread.
Last Edit:09 Mar 2019 17:39 by HawaiianEye
The following user(s) said Thank You: DoctorZen

If you experience any more problems with Vegas not opening, you need to go back to here.
A lot of people have problems with Hitfilm FX if you have duplicates of the same FX in different packs.
Best way to fix Hitfilm FX is uninstall everything, then re-install just one package at a time.
ℹ️ Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
Unplugging is the best way to find solutions to your problems. If you would like to share some love, post a customer testimonial or make a donation.

The Design Template packs in NewBlue Titler Pro 7 Express of VMS 16 Suite

The packs include 17+16+16+43+32+16 presets, respectively.
by vkmast
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: DoctorZen

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Moderators: DoctorZen
Time to create page: 0.803 seconds