Solved FX effects missing. Movie Studio Platinum 16 / SUITE

• Thank you received: 0

Replied by jeanguybreton on topic FX effects missing. Movie Studio Platinum 16 / SUITE

Même après avoir rétablit les valeurs du programme en appuyant sur CTRL et Majuscule et en cliquant sur le programme, rien ne fonctionne finalement. Si je veux une image net, je dois mettre la position "COMPLET" comme tu peux voir sur la dernière capture d'écran. Quand j'ai acheté ce programme, il n'était pas nécessaire de faire ça.
11 Sep 2019 07:50 #11
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 1306

Replied by DoctorZen on topic FX effects missing. Movie Studio Platinum 16 / SUITE

The problem with the Pixelation is not that simple!
I explained to you the "basics" of what can cause this problem, but there is much, much more to the story.
Don't get angry with Vegas - it is not the programs fault - there is no problem with Vegas.

There are other factors that may be adding to the problem.
1. Not all videos you import are the same.
Some types of video use very high compression, which means Vegas and your CPU and/or GPU have to do more work to decode the video in the Preview Window. When this happens, the "Auto" quality setting in the Preview Window will reduce the picture quality to make it easier to edit with.

Please note that the Picture Quality in the Preview Window, has zero effect on your final exported / rendered video !!!
The quality is only for editing purposes.

2. If you were to import a video that is uncompressed (or uses very light compression), it will look better in the preview window when set to "Auto".
I have 2 tutorials which explain this method of using "uncompressed" video.
However, this requires more steps, time and hard drive space.
www.moviestudiozen.com/free-tutorials/sony-vegas-pro/592-render-cineform-video-from-vegas-pro-movie-studio
www.moviestudiozen.com/free-tutorials/sony-vegas-pro/593-render-avid-dnxhd-video-vegas-pro-movie-studio

3. The GPU you are using is only Intel Integrated Graphics!
This type of Graphics Engine is part of your Intel CPU.

A dedicated Graphics Card is better for use with Video Editing programs, because it has more processing power than Intel graphics.
A Desktop PC is generally more powerful than using a Laptop computer.
With a Desktop PC, you can install a "dedicated" graphics card, like an Nvidia RTX 2060 or AMD Radeon RX 5700.
Recently I upgraded my old graphics card to an Nvidia RTX 2060 and now the Preview Window works much better and I can also render/export faster now.

If you have any new problems, please start a new forum thread and don't add new questions to this topic.
If you have problems with New blue FX Titler, I recommend you contact New Blue FX support.
newbluefx.zendesk.com/hc/en-us
Press BLUE HELP button in bottom right corner.

Regards
Derek
Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
Unplugging is the best way to find solutions to your problems.
Peace :)
11 Sep 2019 23:11 #12

Replied by jeanguybreton on topic FX effects missing. Movie Studio Platinum 16 / SUITE

Bonjour, si tu regarde ma capture d'écran, j'ai bien téléchargé ce que tu m'a proposé, mais quand je fais la configuration, je n'ai pas ( HD 1080-60P YUV ) mais seulement ( 60i ).

Et si je choisis ( 60i ), dans les prochaines étapes, il n'y aura pas le choix proposé (Cineform Codec).
12 Sep 2019 00:27 #13
Attachments:

Replied by DoctorZen on topic FX effects missing. Movie Studio Platinum 16 / SUITE

Please read very carefully the steps listed in my article here:
www.moviestudiozen.com/free-tutorials/sony-vegas-pro/592-render-cineform-video-from-vegas-pro-movie-studio

The screen shots in my article clearly show what you should be seeing, if you have installed everything that is needed for this to work.
Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
12 Sep 2019 11:58 #14

Bonjour.

J'ai bien tél.chargé Go Pro, et je me suis même enregistré. Voir capture d'écran. Par la suite, j'ai bien fais cette démarche très simple à faire. Mais, rien.

Step 1 - Open Render As and select Video for Windows.avi
Vegas Pro users go to File/Render As

Vegas Movie Studio Platinum users will have different pathways to get to the same Render As window, depending on which version of Platinum they are using. Either go to Project/Render As or Make Movie/Save to Hard Drive/Advanced Options - now you are in the Render As window.

Select Video for Windows and HD 1080-60p YUV
Then press the Customize button
13 Sep 2019 08:31 #15
Attachments:

You have downloaded the wrong GoPro app, which is why it is not working !
I did not say in the article you needed to create a GoPro account.
You must download a very old version of the GoPro app to get the Cineform Codec !!!

Please re-read this section of my article.
www.moviestudiozen.com/free-tutorials/sony-vegas-pro/592-render-cineform-video-from-vegas-pro-movie-studio#a6

I have found a software sharing website which has archived an older copy of GoPro Studio.
*Download and install it directly from this link:
gopro-cineform-studio.en.lo4d.com/
On the right hand side you will find a green download button. Please make sure that Vegas Pro or Vegas Movie Studio Platinum is not running when you perform the installation. After installing the program, there is nothing further you have to do. The Cineform Codec is now installed on your computer and ready for use inside of Vegas.

1. You will have to first un-install the wrong GoPro app you installed.
2. Re-boot your computer.
3. Do not have Vegas open when you do this.
4. Then download the old version of GoPro app.
5. After doing this, the correct Cineform Codec will be available in Vegas to use.
13 Sep 2019 08:44 #16

Quand je vais sur ce lien : gopro-cineform-studio.en.lo4d.com/windows

Dans le coin droit en haut sur '' télécharger '' c'est la version que je reçois, et ça ne fonctionne pas plus.

GoPro CineForm Studio
13 Sep 2019 09:40 #17

I'm sorry about that !
The download site I had linked to in the article, has changed the file version on their server.
The last time I checked this site, the older version of GoPro Studio was still there.

Solution
I have uploaded my own "original" copy of the software to my Google Drive account.
The version I have uploaded is Quik-WinInstaller-2.2.0.4944.exe
I have edited my original article and added new instructions and a new download link.
Please read new instructions here:
www.moviestudiozen.com/free-tutorials/sony-vegas-pro/592-render-cineform-video-from-vegas-pro-movie-studio#a6
13 Sep 2019 10:35 #18

Bon matin.

J'ai désinstallé l'ancienne version, redémarré mon ordinateur et j'ai téléchargé ton nouveau ZIP, ça ne fonctionne pas.

Regarde, dès la première capture d'écran, je n'ai pas 60p, seulement 60i. Déjà là, il y a un problème. Regarda la capture d'écran numéro 2, il ne me propose pas CINEFORM.
14 Sep 2019 01:22 #19
Attachments:

Hello again

There has been a MASSIVE communication problem between the two of us, which has caused confusion.
I am very sorry for causing some of this confusion !!! :blush:

I am extremely busy at the moment and working on many different things at the same time.
The MSZ Forum has a lot of new members at the moment, so I have been answering questions as fast as possible and missed parts of what you were trying to explain.
I think parts of what you were trying to explain, got lost in translation from French to English.

I think I understand everything now!

1. The first problem was caused by the screen shot you uploaded that showed Codec Sony YUV in the Video Format setting, instead of Cineform Codec.
I thought you were trying to tell me that the Cineform Codec had not installed when you downloaded GoPro Studio from the software sharing site I had linked in my original article. Because this is what I thought you were saying, I wasted time and edited my original article, and then uploaded a my copy of GoPro Studio to my Google Drive account. I am now realising I probably did not need to do any of this.

2. The second problem was caused by the screen shot I uploaded in my original article that showed HD 1080-60p YUV as a template option in Video for Windows. This was actually a Custom Template I had created and saved myself. HD 1080-60p YUV is not a template option that comes installed with Vegas Movie Studio Platinum. I am very sorry for the confusion I have caused.

3. The template you first choose in Video for Windows is not important, because you can create and save your own Custom Template in the next window !!!

4. From what I am seeing in your screen shots, you should not be using 60p at all. Your Preview Window shows you are using a Frame Rate of only 29.97 fps.

5. I have now edited the instructions in my original article to make everything much easier to understand.
Please read the new instructions here:
www.moviestudiozen.com/free-tutorials/sony-vegas-pro/592-render-cineform-video-from-vegas-pro-movie-studio#a7

I hope this clears everything up now!
Regards, Derek
14 Sep 2019 10:50 #20

Moderators: DoctorZen
Time to create page: 0.112 seconds

Make a Donation

Movie Studio Zen is a fully independent site and all our content is free. You can help support this site by making a PayPal donation.

MSZ Social Media

youtube  facebook  twitter

MSZ Security

MovieStudioZen.com

Copyright © 2019 MovieStudioZen.com.
All rights reserved.