VEGAS Pro 21 - On Sale Now!
DISCLOSURE: Movie Studio Zen is supported by its audience. When you purchase through links on this site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Solved Movie Studio 16 Platinum crashes when opening projects

Replied by DoctorZen on topic Movie Studio 16 Platinum crashes when opening projects

Posted 12 May 2021 14:09 #21
VMSP15 is unaffected by this bug !
I tested it yesterday and all my 5.1 Audio samples imported without crashing.
However, when starting a new project with 5.1 Audio in v15, you need to manually set Audio in the Project Properties/Audio tab = 5.1 before you import videos!

I think if enough people complain, they may fix VMSP16 as well.
It's up to the customers to complain, otherwise it will fall on deaf ears.
To contact support, go to this link:
www.vegascreativesoftware.com/us/support/service-center/

You will need to watch this video as well, to understand how to get to actual support request page:
www.vegascreativesoftware.info/us/forum/anyone-have-a-tech-support-email-for-vegas-pro-support-at-magix--120274/#ca749729
ℹ️ Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
Unplugging is the best way to find solutions to your problems. If you would like to share some love, post a customer testimonial or make a donation.
Last Edit:19 May 2021 12:31 by DoctorZen

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by DoctorZen on topic Movie Studio 16 Platinum crashes when opening projects

Posted 17 May 2021 16:41 #22
I realise that you are using v16, but thought I should add this update.

New Build version for Vegas Movie Studio Platinum 17 has now been released.
Open program and pop-up window should ask if you want to update to new build version #221.

This update actually fixes a number of bugs.
I have tested it already and 5.1 Audio now opens without crashing.

Detailed release note will be published in next 24 hours.
ℹ️ Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
Unplugging is the best way to find solutions to your problems. If you would like to share some love, post a customer testimonial or make a donation.

• CSano
  • CSano's Avatar Offline Topic Author
  • Zen Level 2
  • Zen Level 2
  • Thank you received: 0

Replied by CSano on topic Movie Studio 16 Platinum crashes when opening projects

Posted 19 May 2021 03:07 #23
Hi Derek,

Thanks for the update.  I have actually uninstalled the trial versions of VMS17 from my computers since I do not plan to purchase any more software from Magix.  I still have to go through the links you sent about trying to send the complaint for VMS16 to them.

Thank you again for your helpl.

Calvin

by CSano

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Moderators: DoctorZen
Time to create page: 0.711 seconds