VEGAS Pro 21 - On Sale Now!
DISCLOSURE: Movie Studio Zen is supported by its audience. When you purchase through links on this site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Solved Boris FX Error: Could not load library sx32w.dll

Replied by jeanguybreton on topic Boris FX Error: Could not load library sx32w.dll

Posted 02 May 2020 22:46 #21
Hi my friend, are you doing well despite the global situation?

Well, I fell in love and bought the Boris FX Bundles.

Before, I cracked software, but now that I'm a Christian, I buy it.

But, as you see on my screenshot, I have several problems. For only a few seconds of editing, to report on my video, in mp4, it takes more than 10 minutes and my pc works hard, very hard. It gets very noisy.

Do you think I should buy a more powerful pc for a graphic designer?

In addition, there are things that do not seem to work or that I did not have in my purchase.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by DoctorZen on topic Boris FX Error: Could not load library sx32w.dll

Posted 03 May 2020 10:38 #22
What model CPU do you have ?
What model Graphics Card ?
How much RAM installed ?
ℹ️ Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
Unplugging is the best way to find solutions to your problems. If you would like to share some love, post a customer testimonial or make a donation.

Replied by jeanguybreton on topic Boris FX Error: Could not load library sx32w.dll

Posted 03 May 2020 10:43 #23
Capture d'écran

Posted 03 May 2020 11:19 #24
What model Graphics Card are you using ?
Having the right type of graphics card installed, will make a HUGE difference in performance.

If you don't know, go to the Windows Search box next to Windows Start button.
Type "dxdiag" and select from results to open.
Select Display 1 and take a screen shot, then upload to the forum.
If you have a Display 2 option, please take a screen shot of that as well and upload.

ℹ️ Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
Unplugging is the best way to find solutions to your problems. If you would like to share some love, post a customer testimonial or make a donation.
Last Edit:03 May 2020 11:19 by DoctorZen

Posted 03 May 2020 11:24 #25
capture d'écran

Last Edit:03 May 2020 11:36 by jeanguybreton
Attachments:

Posted 03 May 2020 11:46 #26
It looks like you don't have a dedicated Graphics Card.
This is the main reason why your render times are so slow, because only your CPU is doing the processing.
Your computer only has Intel Integrated Graphics, which is part of your CPU.
Intel graphics only has basic support in Vegas.

Boris FX require that you have a modern graphics card installed, otherwise they simply will not work.

If you computer's Motherboard and Power Supply can support it, you may be able to add a graphics card.

If your computer cannot support a dedicated graphics card, you need to consider building or buying a new computer.

If you decide to build/buy a new computer, I highly recommend one of the newer AMD Ryzen 8x Core (or more) CPU's.
For a graphics card, the minimum I would recommend for Vegas Pro is an Nvidia RTX 2060.
Last Edit:03 May 2020 11:46 by DoctorZen

Posted 03 May 2020 12:02 #27
Okkkk

Est-ce ok ce modèle ?

Posted 03 May 2020 12:17 #28
If you have any new computer's you are interested in buying, please send links to sales pages and then I can make a comment.

AMD Ryzen 3700X is an excellent choice !!!

I strongly recommend you only look at Nvidia graphics cards !!!
Don't buy AMD graphics.
Nvidia graphics are more compatible with 3rd party FX makers like Boris FX and New Blue FX.

Posted 03 May 2020 12:20 #29
Ok, I looked on this site, they are less expensive than Intel 9i.

www.amd.com/en/shop/ca/Desktops

Posted 04 May 2020 18:27 #30
I just had a quick look on the NewEgg Canadian site.
It looks like a lot of computer systems are out of stock at the moment, due to high sales of computers for people now working at home.
I couldn't find any computers with AMD Ryzen CPUs and Nvidia graphics.
www.newegg.ca/Desktop-Computers/Category/ID-228?Tid=24450

When I do a search, most of the AMD Ryzen systems have AMD Radeon Graphics Cards and not Nvidia graphics.
I love AMD CPUs and GPUs, however I am a little hesitant to recommend an AMD graphics card, because until very recently, Boris FX was only supporting Nvidia graphics.
The Boris FX site claims AMD graphics is now supported.

One of the computers that was on the AMD site was this one:
www.newegg.ca/Desktop-Computers/Category/ID-228?Tid=24450
It seems OK, but you would also have to buy a large capacity Hard Drive for video storage.

Ideally, the best thing to do is build your own computer, then you can customize it precisely for you !
Building your own computer is not as scary as it may seem and there are literally 1000's of "how to build a computer" videos on YouTube.
If you are not confident to try this, maybe you know someone who could help ?

I also understand if the thought of building a computer is too much to consider. It's not for everyone.
Last Edit:04 May 2020 18:29 by DoctorZen

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Moderators: DoctorZen
Time to create page: 1.033 seconds