VEGAS Pro 21 - On Sale Now!
DISCLOSURE: Movie Studio Zen is supported by its audience. When you purchase through links on this site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Question New important FAQ articles have been added to Movie Studio Zen

• DoctorZen
  • DoctorZen's Avatar Offline Topic Author
  • Don't Panic !
  • Thank you received: 1551
Hi there everyone

I have been analysing the most Frequently Asked Questions about all the BIG problems that can happen to your Sony Software applications/programs. I discovered that some of the answers and information I share almost every day in YouTube comments & Facebook messages, has never been written into articles on the website. Some of this important info comes directly from Sony Software's help portal (one of my secret sources of information). In case this disappears when the Sony Software website transitions to Magix.com, I have copied some of the good stuff into MSZ.

I have just published some new FAQs and updated the most viewed FAQs, so that the information is current as of 10th June 2016.
I have also created a new tab on the front page of Movie Studio Zen called Popular FAQs.

If you ever experience catastrophic failure while video editing with Sony Vegas Pro, Movie Studio Platinum or DVD Architect, make sure to read this valuable source material. Here are the new FAQs and updated golden oldies I am talking about.

Most Viewed & Asked, Frequently Asked Questions

How to Reset Sony Software to Default Settings
My Application hangs on the Splash Screen
Every time I try to Render it says - An error occurred while creating the media file
How to Clean Uninstall and Reinstall Vegas Pro/Movie Studio for Windows 7
How to Clean Uninstall and Reinstall Vegas Pro/Movie Studio for Windows 8/8.1
How to Clean Uninstall and Reinstall Vegas Pro/Movie Studio for Windows 10
Why does Sony Vegas Pro and Movie Studio crash when I try to Import 1080p HD Video ?
How do I render video in Vegas Movie Studio for DVDs using DVD Architect Studio
Do you know why I can't Import some .avi files to Vegas Pro or Movie Studio ?
Why is no Sound coming from my Videos on the Vegas Timeline?
How do I remove Audio from Video ?

Please do not hesitate to let me know, if you ever find information on MSZ that is out of date and/or incorrect! :?: :arrow: :idea:

Regards
Derek

p.s.
It's great to be back and be part of this eclectic and supportive community!
ℹ️ Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
Unplugging is the best way to find solutions to your problems. If you would like to share some love, post a customer testimonial or make a donation.
Last Edit:17 Oct 2016 23:45 by DoctorZen
The following user(s) said Thank You: mmcswnavy24, Richard Jones, Eagle Six
The topic has been locked.
  • Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Moderators: DoctorZen
Time to create page: 0.922 seconds