DISCLOSURE: Movie Studio Zen is supported by its audience. When you purchase through links on this site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Solved How to edit Movie Studio Intros ( as seen on you Tube)

Replied by Eagle Six on topic How to edit Movie Studio Intros ( as seen on you Tube)

Posted 08 Apr 2016 06:04 #21
Well Dave, we are making headway, you have successfully downloaded the intro .zip file, so we are getting closer.

With the ZOCKME intro zip file extracted, you should have two files. one is 'Sony Vegas Into Template by ZOCKME (fx).vf' and the other will be 'Voices ft Rita j(instru).mp3'. It appears you have those. The .mp3 file is the audio and the .vf file is the Movie Studio project file. That is the complete intro.

1. Start up Movie Studio, then select Projects, then select Open.

2. Navigate to the folder you have stored the ZOCKME intro files in.

3. Select the 'Sony Vegas Into Template by ZOCKME (fx).vf' file.

4. You may get this warning message. Just left click on 'OK'.

5. Movie Studio should now look something like this. Left click on the 'Generated Media...' icon of the event in track #4.

6. This will open the Text window. Click anywhere in this window and change the 'YOUR NAME' to what ever you like.

7. Here I have changed it to 'Dave 123DAC'. Then click on the window close 'X' icon at the upper right to close the window. Your changes will be saved. You can now 'play' the intro to see how it looks. Make any additional changes you like. Do a Projects > Save As giving your new intro a unique name. Follow the previous instructions for rendering your new intro.

Please hang in there Dave, we are getting close to success. Try out the above and let me know how it went.
Best Regards......George
Last Edit:21 Jun 2016 07:35 by Eagle Six

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• 123DAC
  • 123DAC's Avatar Offline Topic Author
  • Zen Level 3
  • Zen Level 3
  • Thank you received: 12

Replied by 123DAC on topic How to edit Movie Studio Intros ( as seen on you Tube)

Posted 13 Apr 2016 04:24 #22
George , so far so good, had to look back initially because I couldn't find the downloaded Zip file but once I re-read your tip about "all files" in Get Media I was ok. Then followed the steps as suggested.
Dave
by 123DAC

Replied by Eagle Six on topic How to edit Movie Studio Intros ( as seen on you Tube)

Posted 13 Apr 2016 05:21 #23
Dave, good to hear things are moving along in the right direction. If there is anything I can do please let me know. Perhaps when you get your intro finshed off, you could post somewhere that I could take a loook.
Best Regards......George

• 123DAC
  • 123DAC's Avatar Offline Topic Author
  • Zen Level 3
  • Zen Level 3
  • Thank you received: 12

Replied by 123DAC on topic How to edit Movie Studio Intros ( as seen on you Tube)

Posted 20 Apr 2016 04:15 #24
George, many thanks once again, Could you point me in the direction of any websites where I can find more "zipped" intros for me to experiment with
Thanks
Dave
by 123DAC

Posted 20 Apr 2016 06:04 #25
Hi Dave,

The previous intro is the only one I have for Movie Studio Platinum. As stated previously, there are many on the web for Vegas Pro and other NLE's, but I have found few for SMS Platinum. If you find any, I would be cautious of where the download is coming from. Most that I attempted to download brought up an alert from my security firewall and I backed off.

However, I do have a few suggestions you may have already thought of, but will pass them along.

1st, is an excellent tutorial Derek made to show how he made his YouTube channel intro. Here is the link..... How I Make My Temporal | Paradox 1 YouTube Introduction
This should provide you many options for designing your own. By far the most satisfaction we can obtain, and flexible capability is to design our own from scratch. But I understand some of the intros I have seen have been made by artist far and away more talented than me, and some were made with some very expensive tools. Nonetheless, I think Derek's intro set a case for the capabilities within Movie Studio.

2nd, you may want to watch another excellent tutorial Derek published about the Star Wars Credit Roll effect. The biggest difference from an Intro and Credit Outtro, is the content, and one gets placed at the beginning and the other at the end, but we can place it either front or back and change it as we like. This tutorial should also provide some great ideas, even if you have no interest. Here is the link..... Star Wars Credit Roll Effect

3rd, if you haven't already, you may want to take up the offer you received from MrGrunthunter (post #8). Maybe post some suggestions as to what you would like and see what he can do for you.

MrGrunthunter wrote: 123DAC
Is there any particular type of intro you're interested in? I also use BluffTitler and could modify one for you.

4th, there may be some 'online' intro maker tools available. Here is a link to an online intro maker (I have never used it) Online Intro Maker ,or even some software you could buy for little money, such as BluffTitler (referenced by MrGrunthunter) for $33 US.

Sorry I cannot help with your original question. Also, I didn't do to many seraches on the subject, so you may have better luck than I finding something. I look forward to seeing soe of your finished intro, if you care to share.
Best Regards......George

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Moderators: DoctorZen
Time to create page: 0.804 seconds