Get VEGAS Pro 20 here!
DISCLOSURE: Movie Studio Zen is supported by its audience. When you purchase through links on this site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Loved Magix Vegas Pro 16

Replied by DoctorZen on topic Magix Vegas Pro 16

Posted 28 Aug 2018 03:13 #11
The information in the screen shot you are showing, is the deal for Vegas Pro 15 and is not part of Vegas Pro 16.
It seems to be bad or out-dated cookies that is causing the problem - probably the web page had "timed release" information cookies, that have not refreshed properly when Vegas Pro 16 was officially released.

I recommend you clean/delete your web browsers Cookies and History and then go to the official public link for Vegas Pro here:
www.vegascreativesoftware.com/us/vegas-pro/product-comparison/

Your link is the "newsletter" link, which is not public and is generated from email newsletters only - this may also be part of the problem.

Downloading Vegas Pro 16 information in a cleaned web browser, shows these official plugin options.

ℹ️ Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
Unplugging is the best way to find solutions to your problems. If you would like to share some love, post a customer testimonial or make a donation.

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by Eagle Six on topic Magix Vegas Pro 16

Posted 28 Aug 2018 03:27 #12
Well....like I said, after browsing around, I don't know what is going on......glad you do Derek and hope I haven't mislead anyone.

Best Regards......George

Replied by dhblume on topic Magix Vegas Pro 16

Posted 28 Aug 2018 04:18 #13
New Blue Titler is not bundled with VEGAS Pro 16 or VEGAS Pro 16 Suite.

With that said, I believe the Japanese distributor may be bundling different products with VEGAS Pro 16. I am not sure, but New Blue may be part of that bundle.
by dhblume
The following user(s) said Thank You: DoctorZen, vkmast

Replied by vkmast on topic Magix Vegas Pro 16

Posted 28 Aug 2018 04:51 #14

dhblume wrote: New Blue Titler is not bundled with VEGAS Pro 16 or VEGAS Pro 16 Suite.

With that said, I believe the Japanese distributor may be bundling different products with VEGAS Pro 16. I am not sure, but New Blue may be part of that bundle.

Thanks D*. Good to know there may be different bundles in different markets.
by vkmast

Replied by pioneer on topic Magix Vegas Pro 16

Posted 28 Aug 2018 22:35 #15
I am thinking of upgrading from ver15 but will wait to see what the Guru.....Derek's verdict is. Sad there is not any sort of titler included. John

Please be aware that NSA/GCHQ are probably admiring my comments and sent images.

by pioneer

Replied by den24601 on topic Magix Vegas Pro 16

Posted 28 Aug 2018 22:47 #16
Does this mean that when I upgrade to VP16 it will overwrite and remove NewBlue Titler from the suite?

When I upgraded from VP14 Edit to VP15 Suite, it was treated as a new installation, that is, VP14 Edit was left alone. Is that how this upgrade works going from VP15 Suite to VP16 Suite, I keep New Blue in VP15?

Dennis

Posted 29 Aug 2018 00:38 #17

pioneer wrote: I am thinking of upgrading from ver15 but will wait to see what the Guru.....Derek's verdict is. Sad there is not any sort of titler included. John

So far I am really impressed with the additions to this version of Vegas Pro - the Vegas development team has done a lot of work on this new release.
I will upload an in-depth review ASAP.

If Titling is really important for you, I recommend saving up and investing in the full paid version for NBFX Titler Pro 6 - that's what I did.
The paid version works in all versions of Vegas Pro and Vegas Movie Studio.
I will tell everyone the next time NewBlueFX has a sale on for Titler Pro.

Boris FX also makes an excellent Titler, which is part of the Boris FX Continuum 3D Objects unit.

ℹ️ Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
Unplugging is the best way to find solutions to your problems. If you would like to share some love, post a customer testimonial or make a donation.

Posted 29 Aug 2018 00:52 #18

den24601 wrote: Does this mean that when I upgrade to VP16 it will overwrite and remove NewBlue Titler from the suite?
When I upgraded from VP14 Edit to VP15 Suite, it was treated as a new installation, that is, VP14 Edit was left alone. Is that how this upgrade works going from VP15 Suite to VP16 Suite, I keep New Blue in VP15?
Dennis

If you did purchase the upgrade for Vegas Pro 16 Suite, nothing from your previous versions of Vegas will be touched or suddenly go missing.
You will probably find that Titler Pro 5 will only work in Vegas Pro 15 - this is because Boris FX locks the "bonus plugins" that come with different versions of Vegas to only work in the version they were sold with. When you buy the full paid version of Titler Pro direct from NBFX, you don't have this problem.

When Vegas Pro 15 was released last year, I decided not to get the Suite version and only upgraded to Vegas Pro 15 Edit, because I already owned Titler Pro.
This time around, I think I will buy Vegas Pro 16 Suite, because the included bonus plugins are extremely high value for only an extra $150.
I downloaded the trial for Vegas Pro 16 Suite and the trial comes with trial versions for all the bonus plugins.
Personally I think the inclusion of Hitfilm Ignite Pro is an excellent plugin and well worth the extra cost of buying the Suite.
The Sapphire plugin is also very advanced.

If anyone does download the trial version for Vegas Pro 16 Suite, there is only one thing to be aware of that I discovered today.
ProDad Vitascene Pro 3 in the installer, will not work as a trial version - it will only work with a paid Serial Activation key.
So if you install the trial, I recommend deselecting this in the installer.

However, what you can do is download the trial version direct from ProDad.
That's what I did and I got it working in Vegas Pro 16, so I can test it out.
www.prodad.com/Video-Effects-Transitions/VitaScene-V3-53039,l-us.html

Replied by den24601 on topic Magix Vegas Pro 16

Posted 30 Aug 2018 05:31 #19
When saving a project in VP16, can it still be opened and saved in VP15? For example, if I find VP16 has issues, can I use VP15 with that same project?
Dennis

Replied by Eagle Six on topic Magix Vegas Pro 16

Posted 30 Aug 2018 06:37 #20
Hi Dennis,

No. You can open ver 15 projects in ver 16, but you cannot open ver 16 project in ver 15, without a hack. If you have used some type of add-on/plugin FX in a version 15 project, and your version 16 does not have that same add-on/plugin FX, then the project would be missing that part, but other than that, I have never had a problem opening older projects in newer versions.

Best Regards......George

The following user(s) said Thank You: DoctorZen, den24601

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Moderators: DoctorZen
Time to create page: 0.893 seconds