VEGAS Pro 21 - On Sale Now!
DISCLOSURE: Movie Studio Zen is supported by its audience. When you purchase through links on this site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Solved Vegas MS 14 No access to NewBlue Titler new or existing

Replied by NJGUY on topic Vegas MS 14 No access to NewBlue Titler new of existing

Posted 31 Mar 2017 07:08 #111
You should be able to re install the Titler EX version from your 13 Bonus content disc to use with version 13..
by NJGUY

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by ianmacdon on topic Vegas MS 14 No access to NewBlue Titler new of existing

Posted 31 Mar 2017 08:47 #112
my version 134 was an upgrade from version 12 which was an upgrade from version 11...so unless it loads properly in version 11, I am screwed, and now I can;t get it to load anywhere, even though I have the original licence number...its a real pain

Replied by ianmacdon on topic Vegas MS 14 No access to NewBlue Titler new of existing

Posted 31 Mar 2017 09:50 #113
I saw on a discussion board someone who made a workaround...I deleted all sony programs and titlers...
then out of the suite, I only checked the version 14 movie software...
after I verified this was ok, I downloaded Titler Pro 3 that Caleb sent me, and it worked, Finally, after 20 hours, I can rejoice, but NEVER again will I upgrade. that's it
Ian

Replied by NJGUY on topic Vegas MS 14 No access to NewBlue Titler new of existing

Posted 31 Mar 2017 22:14 #114
Now they need to give us all who bought 14 something better it's the right thing to do.
Last Edit:09 Apr 2017 00:08 by NJGUY

Posted 31 Mar 2017 22:20 #115
I agree 100%, I love titler Pro 3, its everything that was in the Titler EX which I was using for years and loved it, plus it has more features that I like , and will probably use. This is what should have been included in the bundle, not that piece of crap called express...So basically I paid full price for the Sony SUITE, and only use software version 14 for editing, because you cannot download the new blue and the titler 3 , because the express overrides titler pro 3 ...and I lost my EX ..the only solution is to give everyone Titler Pro3 who suffered hours of humiliation and frustration for buying this to make up for it. I spent well over 20 hours on this " upgrade " ...I would have loved to buy the new suite, hit download, and begin editing and making titles...oh wait....I am dreaming, or is that too much to ask >?

Posted 01 Apr 2017 22:51 #116
Did you have any troubles entering the serial number? Any error messages? Saying wrong email address etc? I loaded 3 on as well had trouble registering it but in the meantime I was able to see what it had.. It had everything I wanted.. but when I actually got the email thing fixed and registered it.. It became like the express version with no real features.. Not good. Are you saying you had to reinstall but not load in the other newblue stuff? So that 3 loads in without the other stuff?
Last Edit:02 Apr 2017 00:15 by NJGUY

Posted 02 Apr 2017 02:52 #117
This is not solved..
Last Edit:09 Apr 2017 00:08 by NJGUY

Posted 02 Apr 2017 05:24 #118
I saw the procedure on a discussion board, and I can't find it now, but here is what I did, the pro 3 titler came with the serial number embedded, so i did not have to enter the license. So I initially installed the version 14 suite which you bought as well., then I went to programs and features in corntrol panel and uninstalled anything with NEWBLUE in the list of programs. Including uninstalling Movie studio 14...thewn I rebooted the computer, checked the new blue application managerin the menu, and there were no current programs listed. .Then I downloaded Movie studio ONLY from the suite of options, just movie 14...then I checked it to see if it worked ok, and that there was no newblue titler in it. And there was none...thank goodness...Then I re-downloaded titler pro 3 and then rebooted the pc,m then I went to application manager, and sure enougnh the current program listed with the license was the pro 3. So I then launched movie 14 and Bingo..pro 3 was there...I love the pro 3 , it should have been what we got fot the upgrade, it is missing some fdeatures from EX, which I will miss, but it has lots of nice features which will take a lot of getting used to. I hope this helps at least one person, it will make up for thre 20++ hours I spent on it, ..good luck folks and happy editing
Ian

Posted 02 Apr 2017 23:54 #119
Thanks! Are you saying the pro 3 does not allow you to access everything like transitions/affects. I installed this but it seems limited as well in that area..
Last Edit:09 Apr 2017 00:09 by NJGUY

Posted 03 Apr 2017 02:27 #120
That's true, there are some things missing in the new Pro 3 , that were in EX such as making the instant titles using the pre-made nice font designs, i used them for making thumbnail captions all the time. It takes longer now, but I really lik the pro 3, and I just need to watch some tutorials. I encourage everyone to demand newblue give you pro 3 to make up for the debacle we were forced into and it really screwed up our titler. Honestly, I will never update again, this debacle was a real turn-off. Seriously, it took over 20 hours to get less than I had before. Pathetic.
Ian

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Moderators: DoctorZen
Time to create page: 1.058 seconds