DISCLOSURE: Movie Studio Zen is supported by its audience. When you purchase through links on this site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Solved Vegas MS 14 No access to NewBlue Titler new or existing

Replied by NJGUY on topic Vegas MS 14 No access to NewBlue Titler new of existing

Posted 03 Apr 2017 05:00 #121
Yes we have all spent alot of time worrying and scurrying about trying to figure out what was going on. And getting upset.
Last Edit:09 Apr 2017 00:06 by NJGUY

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by ianmacdon on topic Vegas MS 14 No access to NewBlue Titler new of existing

Posted 03 Apr 2017 05:13 #122
I have been spending a few hours playing with Titler Pro 3, and I cannot find my Library tab for the presets :
www.newbluefx.com/titler-pro-3-library-tag

That is what is missing, can anyone verify one way or another if this library is not included with pro 3 ? The little boxes are empty when I click on them...any ideas ? I'm at a loss here
Ian

Replied by NJGUY on topic Vegas MS 14 No access to NewBlue Titler new of existing

Posted 03 Apr 2017 22:56 #123
The library, effects & transitions are empty on mine. It seems when it loads it removed the contents..
Last Edit:09 Apr 2017 00:05 by NJGUY

Replied by ianmacdon on topic Vegas MS 14 No access to NewBlue Titler new of existing

Posted 03 Apr 2017 22:59 #124
same here, my library effects and transitions are empty. When I watched the installation , irt was loading fine until about 3/4 of the way through, and it said in the screen that it could not find the Pro 2 titler license in the registry, so it deleted hundreds of items, then said complete....I think Pro 3 was an update from pro 2 , camn amyone verify > ? I also emailed Caleb for help in this matter,,...pro 3 is nice, but its missing all the EX stuff...seriously...come on guys.

Posted 04 Apr 2017 03:37 #125
They are working on this.
Last Edit:09 Apr 2017 00:04 by NJGUY

Replied by descondon on topic Vegas MS 14 No access to NewBlue Titler new of existing

Posted 08 Apr 2017 17:11 #126
Interesting situation, Videome, with Vegas MSP 14 and NB Titler EX.

As you know I resorted to restoring my pc to Factory defaults and gradually I have worked through reinstalling software. This, of course, included Vegas 14 and the NB suite.

The first time I opened Vegas 14 and closed the sample project the application crashed. Last evening I reopened it and out of curiosity brought Titler EX onto the timeline. No restriction, no watermark, no request for serial numbers.

I created a few sample titles using different templates and they all worked, no watermark.

I rendered and on playback the first three or four played, the rest of the render was blank. I re-rendered and then the entire render was blank. Went back to the timeline this morning and the old message advising me to reinstall Titler EX etc was on the preview.

It was a 'too good to be true' situation.

I will be checking that Titler EX will still work in Sony MSP 13. Onward and forever upward!

• Videome
  • Videome's Avatar Offline Topic Author
  • Zen Level 4
  • Zen Level 4
  • Thank you received: 67

Replied by Videome on topic Vegas MS 14 No access to NewBlue Titler new of existing

Posted 08 Apr 2017 19:33 #127

descondon wrote: It was a 'too good to be true' situation.

Hi Des,

Are we surprised?

I have not logged on the forum for more than a week. I have been engrossed in trying to get other things to work, I will explain later. I have made a few guest peeks at what was happening with your other problem. Also been following NJguy and Ianmacdon experiences, similar to my own. I have some developments to report.

At the 30 day expiry point from installing VMS14 my Titler Ex supplied with VMS13 stopped working in VMS14. All previously created titles within VMS14 went black. Titler EX continues to work within VMS12 and VMS13. Like Ianmacdon and I think now NJguy, New Blue offered me an upgrade Titler Pro Express to Titler Pro3 with an offer to upgrade to Titler Pro5 with $100 discount. I stuck with the Titler Pro3 upgrade.

At first, it did not even appear in the media generator window, just showed as Titler pro express. I deleted a folder called titlerPro2.ofx.bundle in the Common files\OFX folder uninstalled Titler Pro 3 and logged out of FX apps manger. I then installed Titler Pro 3 rebooted my system and ran VMS14. Bingo! It all worked perfect for a time. I had access to all the 1,000 plus features, dozens of fonts, transitions, lighting effects, the whole works.

I looked at Titler EX and then things went pear shaped. Titler Pro 3 reverted to Titler Pro Express and I lost access to all the aforesaid bells and whistles. I sent a winging cry for help to Caleb and after a couple of email exchanges and requests to access my system (NO WAY), I got an interesting email today.

Some users have allowed New Blue access to their systems and they, New Blue, have concluded, there is a bug. Movie Studio Suite Complete (MSSC) and Titler Pro 3 cannot at this moment reside in the same environment. A bug report has been raised and I await their updates when more information is available. I do not know whether or not this clash applies to Titler Pro Express and MSSC too.

The other activity which has been consuming a great deal of my time concerns another piece of software. I do not use DVD Architect, I find it most difficult to use, its not intuitive and is so pedantic about how menu structures are created and I find it difficult too because there are so many small tasks to complete to ensure each menu page follows on in the style of its predecessor. I use another product called Total Authoring Works 5. The interface is so logical and creating menus is simplified because it has global settings for things like audio, buttons, underlines, motion thumbnails menus etc. It also copes with 5.1 surround sound, dolby and Blue-Ray discs which DVD architect 4 and 5 did not. Horror of horrors, it started crashing when setting preferences, burning discs or simply exiting. I have been using this companies products for about 16 years, their latest product for 3 years, now this!

Their support team have been brilliant so far trying to resolve the problem, we are not there yet, but I am hopeful. So I have been a little involved as at the moment, my video editor lacks a stable titling facility and unless I re-learn how to use DVD architect, I do not have a smooth optical video disc authoring system.

Hey, Ho, I am setting out today to re-install VMS14 with just HitFilm toolkit, Sonic Pro 6 and Titler Pro3 to see if I can at least get a stable editor with a better titling facility.
Malcolm
Last Edit:08 Apr 2017 19:35 by Videome

Posted 09 Apr 2017 00:04 #128
I take back every mean thing I said about NewBlue.. Caleb & Edward are working real hard on this problem. I installed an older version of TP3 on and it worked but not with the NB COMPLETE installed.. So at present NB is working to find out why there is a conflict. So as of right now I have a titler working. Very happy with this titler..
by NJGUY

Posted 09 Apr 2017 00:07 #129
Yes, Caleb is working on my case too, but the time change is hard to team up so that he can go into my pc and look at what is wrong, I still think this version of Titler Pro 3 is dependant on a previous build as while it is loading , it searches for the key from Titler pro 2...then it deletes half the program. I like the parts of titler Pro 3 that are working, but I want the library and effect swshich were part of EX, and Caleb sdays they should be there... I hope this gets resolved soon.

Posted 09 Apr 2017 00:31 #130
I installed mine without NBCOMPLETE installed.. But installed the older version of TP3... after deleting TP3 through windows... Then Deleted Titler Content from C:\Program Files\NewBlueFX Then the TP3 worked as a stand alone and in MS14..
by NJGUY

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Moderators: DoctorZen
Time to create page: 1.195 seconds