VEGAS Pro 21 - On Sale Now!
DISCLOSURE: Movie Studio Zen is supported by its audience. When you purchase through links on this site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Solved Vegas MS 14 No access to NewBlue Titler new or existing

• Videome
  • Videome's Avatar Offline Topic Author
  • Zen Level 4
  • Zen Level 4
  • Thank you received: 67

Replied by Videome on topic Vegas MS 14 No access to NewBlue Titler new of existing

Posted 02 Mar 2017 22:02 #31
I can assure you, this is genuine screen shot.

I went to the magix support section to see if I could track down my tickets raised during the last week. This is what I found, honestly!

This does not look good for a support organisation!
by Videome
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: descondon

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by NJGUY on topic Vegas MS 14 No access to NewBlue Titler new of existing

Posted 02 Mar 2017 22:49 #32
Well I hope they get it together.. I like their stuff normally..
Last Edit:09 Apr 2017 00:14 by NJGUY

Replied by NJGUY on topic Vegas MS 14 No access to NewBlue Titler new of existing

Posted 04 Mar 2017 00:21 #33
Comments removed by me :-) Decided to be nice..
Last Edit:09 Apr 2017 00:15 by NJGUY

Replied by descondon on topic Vegas MS 14 No access to NewBlue Titler new of existing

Posted 05 Mar 2017 12:11 #34
Hi Videome, Not THE answer we want just yet but a hint that there may be more to NewBlue Titler Pro Express than we are seeing.

NewBlue's Edward responded to my comment about how basic and useless Express is by saying, "You should see many presets available to choose from. Please send a snapshot of what you are seeing in Titler Express.

You are correct that you cannot change the font or color or animation. Those are all controlled by the preset you choose.

Are you not seeing the presets?"

I sent him a screen shot showing the only Preset option is 'Default'. I feel that this could trigger a response that changes everything. maybe a new link for Express or some sort of tweak?

Whichever the option it has to be better than the current rubbish where nothing happens, the text input is as bland and useless as (fill in your own simile)!
Attachments:

Replied by descondon on topic Vegas MS 14 No access to NewBlue Titler new of existing

Posted 05 Mar 2017 12:17 #35
Hi NJGUY, see my reply today to Videome, might answer some of your questions.

I will update you all should a new and, hopefully, enlightening response come through fro Edward.

• Videome
  • Zen Level 4
  • Zen Level 4

Replied by Videome on topic Vegas MS 14 No access to NewBlue Titler new of existing

Posted 05 Mar 2017 21:08 #36

descondon wrote: Hi Videome, Not THE answer we want just yet but a hint that there may be more to NewBlue Titler Pro Express than we are seeing.

Aren't you the lucky one!

I have not 'Seen' the Titler Pro Express since the first day I installed it. I have had a number of exchanges with Edward who has subsequently passed my exchanges to a person called Caleb. I am currently waiting for a reply from my last request and implied he may have the powers of a wizard which was "Is it at all possible that you can chant over the debris of what is turning out to be a fiasco and provide me with the potion to resurrect ‘New Blue Titler Pro Express’?"

Caleb also replied when I asked about the missing Titler Pro Express "The bundle you own includes the following NewBlue Transitions:
Shake, Shredder, 3D Bouncing Frames, Roll, RGB Shift, Scanner."

It has not been said directly yet, so I have not challenged it. The specification for the platinum version may have been changed after the launch to exclude Titler Pro Express. When I checked the original specification listing, it was included. Therefore I bought the Platinum version not the Suite because I already own an earlier version 10 of Sound Forge and for the use I make of it, it did not in my mind justify the extra outlay.

Having spent many hours trying to get my system to where it is at the moment, I am happy with what I have achieved. However there are some issues that are niggling at my sub conscious giving me a feeling of impending doom with this product as it stands. This is why I feel something is going to fall apart.

1) I had Titler Pro Express at first installation, now its gone. What else may go?
2) I Followed Magix advice and got Titler Ex to work in VMS_14 from the add on supplied with versions 12 & 13.
3) There are no watermarks appearing but just every so often VMS_14 asks for a serial number when I use Titler Ex.
4) I just ignore it and carry on.
5) There are other issues with Surround Sound I have raised elsewhere.
6) I am also concerned about support issues, there are very long gaps of many days before a reply is forthcoming despite them saying we will respond in two business days.

There is also talk of an impending version 14.5 to address some issues including surround sound not working correctly with not target date announced.

EDIT:- Just to clarify, its MAGIX that take many days to reply not NEW BLUE.
Last Edit:05 Mar 2017 21:14 by Videome

• Videome
  • Zen Level 4
  • Zen Level 4

Posted 05 Mar 2017 21:18 #37
Hi Descondon,

Can you just clarify please? Did you buy the Suite or Platinum version of Video Studio 14?
by Videome

Posted 05 Mar 2017 21:58 #38
Hi Videome, just reading your previous lengthy message with good detail and you mentioned Vegas MSPlatinum 14 as opposed to purchasing the Suite.

I purchased the Vegas MS 14 Suite and it is Platinum.

You also say that you now have NB Titler EX working in VMSP 14 with occasional prompts to add the serial number. I was told, as were others, that Titler EX was not part of the bundle and would only work with Watermark. This was stated by New Blue.

How did you work around this?

Have you looked at Hit Film Express? Not only clever 3D effects and intros but seemingly can be used to create Titles. I have downloaded it today and hope to try it out tomorrow. It could be very useful as an alternative to Titler Pro Express and the absence for most of us of Titler EX in VMSP 14.

I have been working on various small projects happily in Vegas 14, I love the UI and the overall feel of it. New Blue Transitions that I had purchased a couple of years ago for SMSP 13 but always failed with watermarks, not work beautifully in VMSP 14.

I also create some titles in SMSP 13 as I've written previously, a workaround, time-consuming but effective.

Am still interested in, and hopeful that, NewBlue will offer some hope in response to my earlier message showing Titler Pro Express's options simply do not exist.

• Videome
  • Zen Level 4
  • Zen Level 4

Posted 05 Mar 2017 22:03 #39

Videome wrote: [This is why I feel something is going to fall apart.]

Well here we go for this morning silly MAGIX/NEW BLUE games.

Fired up VMS _14 and this screen splash appeared when I tried to use the titler;

This is now telling me I have 26 days left to trial a product that is paid for and registered.

After taking the screen shot, the next one appeared see 'Missing Plug-in'. To remove the splash screen messages which contradict each other. Notice one state 26 days left and the other states 0 days left. I simply closed VMS_14 and re-opened it. I tried the titler again and got the next display after entering an appropriate title.

See attachment 'Missing Plug-in_01'. I have sent some more notes to Magix. Stayed tuned!
Last Edit:05 Mar 2017 22:12 by Videome
Attachments:

Posted 05 Mar 2017 22:06 #40
Typo: New Blue Transitions that I had purchased a couple of years ago for SMSP 13 but always failed with watermarks, NOW work beautifully in VMSP 14.

Striking difference in just one letter - not v NOW!

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Moderators: DoctorZen
Time to create page: 0.897 seconds