VEGAS Pro 21 - On Sale Now!
DISCLOSURE: Movie Studio Zen is supported by its audience. When you purchase through links on this site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Solved Vegas MS 14 No access to NewBlue Titler new or existing

• Videome
  • Videome's Avatar Offline Topic Author
  • Zen Level 4
  • Zen Level 4
  • Thank you received: 67

Replied by Videome on topic Vegas MS 14 No access to NewBlue Titler new of existing

Posted 05 Mar 2017 22:19 #41

descondon wrote:
You also say that you now have NB Titler EX working in VMSP 14 with occasional prompts to add the serial number. I was told, as were others, that Titler EX was not part of the bundle and would only work with Watermark. This was stated by New Blue.

How did you work around this?

Hi Descondon,

I will answer your post with two separate ones to ease confusion.

To get Titler Ex worked in VMS_14 after doing this from my post explaining it.

www.moviestudiozen.com/forum/movie-studio-platinum/1361-vegas-ms-14-no-access-to-newblue-titler-new-or-existing?start=10#6494
by Videome
The following user(s) said Thank You: descondon

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by descondon on topic Vegas MS 14 No access to NewBlue Titler new of existing

Posted 05 Mar 2017 22:21 #42
And I presume, Videome, you have noticed that the 'don't despair' offer is for the SONY product yet we're told that the Sony version of NewBlue Titler EX is not going to work in Vegas MSP 14, and they have the audacity and stupidity to suggest you Buy the product and save a whopping 20%!

Wow, save 20%, where's my credit card...

• Videome
  • Zen Level 4
  • Zen Level 4

Replied by Videome on topic Vegas MS 14 No access to NewBlue Titler new of existing

Posted 05 Mar 2017 22:23 #43

descondon wrote: Have you looked at Hit Film Express? Not only clever 3D effects and intros but seemingly can be used to create Titles. I have downloaded it today and hope to try it out tomorrow. It could be very useful as an alternative to Titler Pro Express and the absence for most of us of Titler EX in VMSP 14.

Oh yes I have looked at that little gem. Its great, I installed it and quickly uninstalled it when I discovered they wanted £308 (UK) to allow me to use it. If you can find out after you fire it up that you have a means of getting it for less than than, please share it.
by Videome
The following user(s) said Thank You: descondon

Replied by descondon on topic Vegas MS 14 No access to NewBlue Titler new of existing

Posted 05 Mar 2017 22:27 #44
Your link is to the Administrator elevated status that I have tried and failed. I don't wish to compromise my fully working Vegas and the two previous Sony MSPs by messing around and so will pass on that. Thank you.

• Videome
  • Zen Level 4
  • Zen Level 4

Posted 05 Mar 2017 22:33 #45
I despair at the number of typo's I make. Put it down to over exuberance!

Slow to a gallop as my betters have advised.
by Videome

Posted 05 Mar 2017 22:34 #46
I didn't see any mention of $$$ £££ except a reference to wishing to purchase additional features later.

Will certainly take a look at it and if I can find a means of using it I will let you know and send you an invoice for £308 (UK)...oh I'm so funny!

Stay tuned but for tonight, Bon Nuit.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Videome

Replied by NJGUY on topic Vegas MS 14 No access to NewBlue Titler new of existing

Posted 06 Mar 2017 01:43 #47
Being nice again.. Removed whining comments :-)
Last Edit:09 Apr 2017 00:17 by NJGUY

Posted 06 Mar 2017 18:12 #48
Sadly, Videome, the response overnight from NewBlue Edward failed to introduce any change to Titler Pro Express, it is still as dead as the proverbial Dodo.

I mentioned Hit Film Express standalone and you said you have tried it but were going to have to pay $$$. I downloaded Hit Film 4 Express FREE and tried it out today FREE. I tested compositing first with the intention of adding a title, it proved too difficult for a first outing.

So I created the video portion in VMSP 14, rendered, then imported to Hit Film 4 Express, added effects and a basic title and I must say it is not too bad. and it was all FREE.

See the screen grab attached.

According to Hit Film, the standalone and the Hit Film plug-ins in VMSP 14 will happily sit side by side on the one PC, no conflict of interest.

And back to NewBlue, I gave Edward explicit details of how things went with his suggested fix - that did not fix - and maybe he will be back with another solution. Here's hoping.
Attachments:

Replied by NJGUY on topic Vegas MS 14 No access to NewBlue Titler new of existing

Posted 07 Mar 2017 00:11 #49
I have Hitfilm 4 Express and I bought the 3D addon.. would I be able to access that through the plugin?
by NJGUY

Posted 07 Mar 2017 00:27 #50
I believe, NJGUY, that Hit Film 4 Express, being a standalone application, will not act as a plug-in. They are considered as two separate entities and, as I said earlier, they will happily sit side by side.

I am not one to answer a tech question but you could try to copy the 3D into the plug-in folder in Program files. But please don't quote me on that or blame me if it doesn't work out as you wish.

Maybe create the 3D effect in Express, Export it and then import it to your VMSP 14 timeline if that is where you wish it to be.
Last Edit:25 Mar 2017 19:47 by descondon

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Moderators: DoctorZen
Time to create page: 0.889 seconds